Bank how and when you choose to, with the low fees or extra benefits you want.
Shop online or instore and earn rewards for it, with up to 55 days interest-free credit.
Ways to bank
See how to bank in your own time, 24/7 online, on your phone or on the Money app.
Personalised interest rates for affordable loans from R2,000 to R300,000.
Loan up to 100% of the property value or up to 105% if you are a first-time buyer.
Ways to bank
Talk to us
Clients who have bought tickets using their Nedbank Visa, Mastercard, or American Express Cards and have not been able to travel can contact Nedbank to raise disputes. Clients have the right to an immediate chargeback if the liquidation order is granted.
- Yes. If the airline, did not meet their obligations in terms of the transaction and offered no alternative flight or compensation (for example a voucher), you can dispute the transaction.
- If the airline offered you an alternate flight or compensation and you accepted it, you cannot dispute the transaction.
If the airline does not deliver the services that you have paid for using your card, you can raise a dispute.
If you booked flights with Comair but couldn’t travel because the airline is liquidated and they did not give you an alternative flight or a refund, you could claim your money back if you raise a dispute.
Unfortunately not. You can dispute card transactions only.
You can call the Nedbank Contact Centre on 0800 555 111 or visit your nearest branch.
We will need the following documents and information from you:
- A completed dispute form (you can get one at your nearest branch).
- Proof that you requested a refund, for example communication between you and the airline
- The card number of the card you paid with.
- The transaction date and the amount.
If your dispute is valid and once we have received your dispute form and all the supporting documents, the money should be paid into your account within 45 days.