We recommend you have your child's birth certificate on hand before you follow these steps:
- Log on with your Nedbank ID, app PIN or Face ID.
- Apply for a Nedbank4Me Account.
- Once you get to the Required documentation screen, select I have the documents.
- Tap I’m ready.
- A pop-up message will appear. Click on Ok to allow camera access.
- Take a picture of your child’s birth certificate. Remember:
- The photo must be clear.
- Make sure that there is enough lighting.
- Do not use a flash because it will show up as a bright white circle in the photo.
- The entire birth certificate must be visible in the photo.
- We need to see the Home Affairs badge on the top.
- We need to see the full stamp at the bottom.
- No information must be cut off.
7. Select Use photo.
8. Once validated, select Next.
If you do not have your child’s birth certificate on hand or if the system fails to validate your uploaded image, you will need to email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.