Bank how and when you choose to, with the low fees or extra benefits you want.
Shop online or instore and earn rewards for it, with up to 55 days interest-free credit.
Ways to bank
See how to bank in your own time, 24/7 online, on your phone or on the Money app.
Personalised interest rates for affordable loans from R2,000 to R300,000.
Loan up to 100% of the property value or up to 105% if you are a first-time buyer.
Ways to bank
Talk to us
- If you meet the qualifying criteria below, we will give you a preferential interest rate on your Nedbank Home Loan.
- We will include this reduced rate in your home loan quotation, which will form part of your home loan agreement with us.
- If, at any time during your home loan agreement, you no longer meet the qualifying criteria, we will change the interest rate back to the stand-alone interest rate on your quotation, and that rate will then apply.
- To qualify for the interest rate discount, your primary account must be a Nedbank account, which means you must do your main banking with Nedbank. To become a main-banked client, you must do the following:
− Maintain your existing or open a new Nedbank Savvy Plus or Savvy Bundle Account.
− Arrange that your salary is paid into this account or ensure that a deposit of at least R5 000 is paid into this account every month for the duration of your home loan.
− Do at least one transaction a month using the debit card linked to this account.
− Pay your home loan debit order from this account (after you have verified the debit order via DebiCheck).
- If you miss any of you monthly payments, you will no longer qualify for the interest discount.
- If you have a joint home loan, at least one applicant must meet all the criteria to qualify.
- You must comply with the criteria within two months from the registration of your mortgage bond.
- We may review and change the qualifying criteria at any time.
- You will also be liable for any tax payments due for any benefit in terms of this addendum to your home loan agreement.
- If we find that you are no longer a favourable client, for example, if you use your home loan in an unlawful way, breach any of the terms and conditions of your home loan agreement or miss any instalments, we may cancel the interest rate discount immediately and the rate on page 1 of your quotation will then apply.
- Our main-banked offer applies to home loans for retail clients (individuals) only.