- Log in to the Money app using your Nedbank ID.
- You can also log in with your app PIN, fingerprint or Face ID if you have set up these features.
- Go to Overview and tap My accounts.
- Swipe left to Investments.
- Go to Features and tap Manage my investments.
- Choose Edit and tap the account for Into which account should we pay your interest?
- Select a date for Which day do you want to receive your interest?
- Then tap Update to complete your request.
Bank how and when you choose to, with the low fees or extra benefits you want.
Shop online or instore and earn rewards for it, with up to 55 days interest-free credit.
Ways to bank
See how to bank in your own time, 24/7 online, on your phone or on the Money app.
Personalised interest rates for affordable loans from R2,000 to R300,000.
Loan up to 100% of the property value or up to 105% if you are a first-time buyer.
Ways to bank
Talk to us
set up an instruction for your interest rate
- Log in to Online Banking using your Nedbank ID.
- Go to Overview and click on My accounts.
- Choose Investments from the account menu.
- Go to Features and click on Manage my investments.
- Select Edit and choose the account for Into which account should we pay your interest?
- Choose a date for Which day do you want to receive your interest?
- Then click on Update to complete your request.