Bank how and when you choose to, with the low fees or extra benefits you want.
Shop online or instore and earn rewards for it, with up to 55 days interest-free credit.
Ways to bank
See how to bank in your own time, 24/7 online, on your phone or on the Money app.
Personalised interest rates for affordable loans from R2,000 to R300,000.
Loan up to 100% of the property value or up to 105% if you are a first-time buyer.
Ways to bank
Talk to us
- Nedbank Limited (we, us, our) does not guarantee vacant occupation.
- After the buyer has inspected the property, they agree and accept the risks associated with the property.
- If there is an error in the description of the property, that error will not be binding on the parties. The parties will be entitled to have this agreement rectified to describe the property as set out in the seller’s title deed.
- It is agreed that the seller must give the buyer the keys in their possession.
- The seller will not be liable if it is found that the electrical wiring, installations and connections in the building(s) on the property are faulty.
- The buyer buys the property ‘as is’ without warranty or any further representation as to its condition, nature or extent (ownership), and subject to the conditions and servitudes that are mentioned or referred to in the current title deed or that have been imposed by law. The seller will not profit from any excess and will not be liable for any deficiency in the nature or extent of the property.
Conditions of the sale
- We will not accept any offer to purchase that is subject to the sale of an existing property.
- No renovations or alterations may be done to the property before the property is registered in the buyer's name.
If you have any questions, call the Nedbank Contact Centre on +27 860 911 007 or send an email to NOP@nedbank.co.za.
This property list is for information purposes only. We do not warrant that the information on this list is true and correct, or that the properties on this list are still available for sale. Prospective buyers should consult the relevant deeds office for accurate information about a particular property, for example the nature or extent (ownership), endorsements and servitudes. If you use the information on this list, you use it at your own risk. We will not be liable for any losses incurred as a direct or indirect result of your using the information on this list.
We will not give an instruction to pay a deposit or purchase price for a Nedbank-owned property into the account of an estate agent.
We use only bank-appointed attorneys to do the registration of transfer of a property. These attorneys act on our instruction only once an offer to purchase has been approved.
- We own the properties advertised on this website for direct sale to the public.
- We use only bank-appointed vendors to market and sell these properties through registered and approved auctioneers and estate agents.
- A list of approved auctioneers and estate agents is available from us on request. It is unlawful for any non-approved estate agent or other persons to advertise Nedbank-owned properties on any other website, social medium, or any other media. We will take appropriate legal action against infringing the law in this regard.
- Signed Abridged Offer to Purchase
- Signed Addendum to the Offer to Purchase
- Signed Important Notes to the Offer to Purchase
- Identity document
The reservation fee is a non-refundable deposit payable in cash or by electronic funds transfer. No cheques will be accepted. The amount payable for the reservation fee depends on the purchase price of the property:
- The reservation fee must be paid into our account within two business days of receipt of the approval-in-principle letter (details are in the letter).
- If we do not receive the reservation fee within two days of the issue of the approval-in-principle letter, the offer will be automatically revoked.
- Once we have received the reservation fee, you will have 19 days from the date of the acceptance letter to provide proof of final bond grant or of cash available
- The proof of bond grant or of cash available must be faxed to +27 11 495 8669 or emailed to NOPNRD@nedbank.co.za.
- The 19 days will not be extended.
- The deposit will be forwarded to the transferring attorney once the proof of bond grant or of cash available has been received.
- The deposit will be used towards the transfer costs.
- If you do not obtain a final bond grant within the stipulated 19 days, the deposit will be forfeited and the offer will be revoked.
Reservation fee breakdown