Things to know before you apply for Overdraft Assurance

You must be a South African resident over the age of 18 and under 65 years old.   

You can take up Overdraft Assurance with us if you’re employed on a permanent or fixed term contract, self-employed or a pensioner.  

All dependents must be South African citizens and children need a valid birth certificate with an identity number.

Claims are subject to an assessment. Valid claims will be paid out, according to the policy agreement, once we’ve received all the required documents.    

Documents you’ll need to apply

Your South African ID book or smart ID card
Proof of where you live that’s not older than 3 months
Your most recent payslip or letter of employment if you’re a contractor worker  
Stamped bank statement for the last 3 months

Apply now using the following channels

Get a call back
Call 0860 333 111